Larkin Cassidy Solicitors Coronavirus Measures 16 March 2020
Due to the ongoing unprecedented public health crisis facing us all Larkin Cassidy Solicitors will introduce the following measures effective immediately:
- Our office will be closed to the public from 16 March 2020 until further notice.
- Our professional and administrative staff will continue to be available via email and telephone to new and existing clients for consultations and queries.
- We will still operate out of hours police station advice. All police stations have our out of hours number and contact details.
- We are currently seeking to arrange video conferencing facilities and will notify all clients when this is available.
- Our priority is the health and wellbeing of our staff and clients at this time. We remain committed to providing quality legal services to you and will keep you updated.
- If you are an existing client you can contact your solicitor directly via email on the following addresses:
- If you have a new query please contact us via telephone or by email via email@example.com and your query will be directed to the appropriate solicitor.
- We will provide a facility for documentation to be left into our office.